Climate and average monthly weather in João Pessoa (Paraíba), Brazil
What is the best time of year to go to João Pessoa in Brazil?
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month: March, April, May, June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- June is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to João Pessoa
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches