Climate and average monthly weather in Chipinge, Zimbabwe
What is the best time of year to go to Chipinge in Zimbabwe?
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and December you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month: January, February and December.
- On average, the warmest month is November.
- On average, the coolest month is August.
- December is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- June is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches