Average monthly weather in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
What's the best time to travel to Cameron Highlands in Malaysia? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical weather data:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- October is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don't like to much rain.
- July is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Weather Forecast for Cameron Highlands
Show in Fahrenheit
Moderate or heavy rain shower
Light rain shower