Average Weather in Botrange, Belgium
What's the best time to travel to Botrange in Belgium? Here are some facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January, February, May, June, July, August, September, October and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month.
- March is the driest month.
Weather Forecast Botrange, Belgium
Show in Fahrenheit
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)