Average monthly snow and rainfall in Beijing (Beijing Area) in inches
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in July and August.
- Beijing has dry periods in January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, December is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 22.48 in (571.0 mm)
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Beijing in Millimeter »