Average monthly snow and rainfall in Beijing (Beijing Area) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Beijing in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in July and August.
- Beijing has dry periods in January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, December is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 22.48 in (571.0 mm)