Average monthly snow and rainfall in Beijing (inches)
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in July and August.
- Beijing has dry periods in January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, December is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 22.48 in (571.0 mm)
Show average precipitation in Beijing in Millimeter »
Weather Forecast for Beijing
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Beijing.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in China and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.