Average monthly snow and rainfall in Beijing (Beijing Area) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Beijing in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in July and August.
- Beijing has dry periods in January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 6.69 inch (170.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 0.12 inch (3.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 21.26 inch (540.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Beijing (Beijing Area)
Patchy rain possible