Average monthly snow and rainfall in Siem Reap (Siem Reap Province) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Siem Reap has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Show average precipitation in Siem Reap in Inches »
More climate information for Siem Reap
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Siem Reap.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Cambodia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.