Average monthly snow and rainfall in Sarandë (Vlorë County) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Sarandë in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, October, November and December.
- Sarandë has dry periods in July and August.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 401.0 mm (15.79 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, August is the driest month with 10.0 mm (0.39 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1871.0 mm (73.66 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Sarandë (Vlorë County)