Average monthly snow and rainfall in Saint Annʼs Bay (Saint Ann Parish) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Saint Annʼs Bay in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June and October.
- Saint Annʼs Bay has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, March is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 811.0 mm (31.93 in)