Average monthly snow and rainfall in Playa Coronado (Panama) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Playa Coronado in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- Playa Coronado has dry periods in February and March.
- On average, October is the wettest month with 281 mm (11 inches) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 19 mm (0.7 inches) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 2110 mm (83.1 inches)
Weather Forecasts for Playa Coronado (Panama)
partly cloudy and no rain
partly cloudy and thunder
partly cloudy and rain