Average monthly snow and rainfall in Pingyao (Shanxi) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Pingyao in Inches »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in August.
- Pingyao has dry periods in January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 101 mm (4 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 2 mm (0.1 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 435 mm (17.1 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Pingyao (Shanxi)
overcast and no rain
broken clouds and slight snow
almost clear and no rain