Average monthly snow and rainfall in Paso Ancho in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Paso Ancho in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Paso Ancho has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 202.0 mm (7.95 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 5.0 mm (0.20 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 0.0 mm (0.00 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Paso Ancho