Average monthly snow and rainfall in Lijiang (Yunnan) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Lijiang in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Lijiang has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 240.0 mm (9.45 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 3.0 mm (0.12 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 985.0 mm (38.78 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Lijiang (Yunnan)
Patchy rain possible