Average monthly snow and rainfall in Jericho in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Jericho in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February and December.
- Jericho has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, January is the wettest month with 143.0 mm (5.63 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, August is the driest month with 0.0 mm (0.00 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 560.0 mm (22.05 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Jericho