Average monthly snow and rainfall in Gurgaon (millimeter)
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: July, August and September.
- Gurgaon has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, November is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 642.0 mm (25.28 in)
Show average precipitation in Gurgaon in Inches »
Weather Forecast for Gurgaon
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Gurgaon.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in India and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.