Average monthly snow and rainfall in Cachora (Apurimac) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Cachora in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March and December.
- Cachora has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, January is the wettest month.
- On average, June is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 736.0 mm (28.98 in)