Average monthly snow and rainfall in Bethlehem in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February and December.
- Bethlehem has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, January is the wettest month.
- On average, August is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 0.0 mm (0.00 in)
Show average precipitation in Bethlehem in Inches »
Weather Forecast for Bethlehem
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Bethlehem.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Palestinian Territory and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.