Average monthly snow and rainfall in Bafoussam in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Bafoussam in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Bafoussam has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 333.0 mm (13.11 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 5.0 mm (0.20 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Bafoussam