Average monthly snow and rainfall in Vientiane (Vientiane) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Vientiane in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August and September.
- Vientiane has dry periods in January, February, November and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 323.0 mm (12.72 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 3.0 mm (0.12 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Vientiane (Vientiane)