Average monthly snow and rainfall in Nusa Lembongan in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Nusa Lembongan in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, April, November and December.
- Nusa Lembongan has dry periods in August and September.
- On average, January is the wettest month with 325 mm (12.8 inches) of precipitation.
- On average, August is the driest month with 24 mm (0.9 inches) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1873 mm (73.7 inches)