Average monthly snow and rainfall in Minneapolis (Minnesota) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Minneapolis in Inches »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in June.
- Minneapolis has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, June is the wettest month with 103.0 mm (4.06 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 22.0 mm (0.87 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 719.0 mm (28.31 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Minneapolis (Minnesota)