Average monthly snow and rainfall in Minneapolis (Minnesota) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Minneapolis in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July and August.
- Minneapolis has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, June is the wettest month with 117 mm (4.6 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 22 mm (0.9 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 801 mm (31.5 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Minneapolis (Minnesota)