Average minimum and maximum temperature in Taipei (Taipei Municipality) in fahrenheit
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Taipei, Taiwan.
Show the average temperatures in Taipei in Celsius
- Hot season / summer is in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 79.88° Fahrenheit (26.6° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 68° Fahrenheit (20.0° Celsius)