Average minimum and maximum temperature in Rio de Janeiro (fahrenheit)
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is February.
- On average, the coolest month is August.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 80.6° Fahrenheit (27.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 69.8° Fahrenheit (21.0° Celsius)
Show the average temperatures in Rio de Janeiro in Celsius »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Rio de Janeiro.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Brazil and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.