Average temperature in Raleigh (North Carolina) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Raleigh, the United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Raleigh in Fahrenheit
- The months of April, May, September and October have nice average temperatures.
- Hot season / summer is in June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is July with 33° Celsius (91° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 11° Celsius (52° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 23° Celsius (73° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 9° Celsius (49° Fahrenheit)