Average minimum and maximum temperature in Frankfort (Kentucky) in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Frankfort, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Frankfort in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 19.2° Celsius (66.56° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 6.0° Celsius (42.8° Fahrenheit)