Average minimum and maximum temperature in Fort Lauderdale (Florida) in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Fort Lauderdale, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Fort Lauderdale in Fahrenheit
- Hot season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 28.0° Celsius (82.4° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)