Average day and night temperature in Wadi Halfa in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Wadi Halfa, Sudan.
Show the average temperatures in Wadi Halfa in Fahrenheit
- The months January, February, March, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is June with 41° Celsius (106° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 23° Celsius (73° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 33° Celsius (91° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 18° Celsius (64° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Wadi Halfa