Average day and night temperature in Kuwait (Al Asimah) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Kuwait, Kuwait.
Show the average temperatures in Kuwait in Fahrenheit
- The months January, February, March, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 34.0° Celsius (93.2° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)