Climate and Average Weather in Sinaloa, Mexico
Sinaloa is a region in Mexico. The most popular city in this region is Mazatlán. So we will use the climate data of Mazatlán to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Sinaloa:
During the month of January you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 25°C (77°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of July and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- Sinaloa has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May and December.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- April is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Sinaloa is July with an average maximum temperature of 36°C (98°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Sinaloa, Mexico?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.