Climate and Average Weather in Jalisco, Mexico
Jalisco is a region in Mexico. The most popular city in this region is Puerto Vallarta. So we will use the climate data of Puerto Vallarta to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Jalisco:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (83°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, August and September.
- Jalisco has dry periods in February, March, April, May and November.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- April is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Jalisco is August with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (92°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Jalisco, Mexico?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.