Climate and Average Weather in Quintana Roo, Mexico
Quintana Roo is a region in Mexico. The most popular city in this region is Playa del Carmen. So we will use the climate data of Playa del Carmen to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Quintana Roo:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of May, June, July, August, September, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Quintana Roo is August with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Quintana Roo, Mexico?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.