Climate and Average Weather in Papua Region, Papua New Guinea
Papua Region is a region in Papua New Guinea. The most popular city in this region is Port Moresby. So we will use the climate data of Port Moresby to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Papua Region:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February and March.
- February is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Papua Region is January with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (89°F).
- November is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Papua Region, Papua New Guinea?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.