Climate and Average Weather in Momase Region, Papua New Guinea
Momase Region is a region in Papua New Guinea. The most popular city in this region is Madang. So we will use the climate data of Madang to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Momase Region:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December.
- April is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Momase Region is September with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
- August is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Momase Region, Papua New Guinea?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.