Climate and Average Weather in Madeira Islands, Portugal
Madeira Islands is a region in Portugal. The most popular city in this region is Funchal. So we will use the climate data of Funchal to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Madeira Islands:
During the month of March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (67°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- Madeira Islands has dry periods in June, July and August.
- December is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Madeira Islands is August with an average maximum temperature of 26°C (79°F).
- August is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Madeira Islands, Portugal?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.