Climate and Average Weather in Centro Region, Portugal
Centro Region is a region in Portugal. The most popular city in this region is Ericeira. So we will use the climate data of Ericeira to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Centro Region:
During the month of May, June, September and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 15°C (59°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, March, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- Centro Region has dry periods in June, July and August.
- January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Centro Region is August with an average maximum temperature of 26°C (78°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Centro Region, Portugal?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.