Climate and Average Weather in Faial, Portugal
Faial is a region in Portugal. The most popular city in this region is Horta. So we will use the climate data of Horta to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Faial:
During the month of June, July, September and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 16°C (61°F).
Some other facts:
- is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Faial is August with an average maximum temperature of 25°C (78°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Faial, Portugal?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.