Climate and Average Weather in Lạng Sơn province, Vietnam
Lạng Sơn province is a region in Vietnam. The most popular city in this region is Lạng Sơn. So we will use the climate data of Lạng Sơn to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Lạng Sơn province:
During the month of March, November and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in May, June, July, August and September. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 17°C (64°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of April, May, June, September and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Lạng Sơn province is July with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (89°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Lạng Sơn province, Vietnam?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.