Climate and Average Weather in Kien Giang , Vietnam
Kien Giang is a region in Vietnam. The most popular city in this region is Duong Dong. So we will use the climate data of Duong Dong to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Kien Giang :
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Kien Giang is April with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (92°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Kien Giang , Vietnam?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.