Climate and Average Weather in Binh Thuan, Vietnam
Binh Thuan is a region in Vietnam. The most popular city in this region is Mui Ne. So we will use the climate data of Mui Ne to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Binh Thuan:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of May, June, July, August, September and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- Binh Thuan has dry periods in January, February and March.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Binh Thuan is May with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (90°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Binh Thuan, Vietnam?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.