Climate and Average Weather in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
KwaZulu-Natal is a region in South Africa. The most popular city in this region is Durban. So we will use the climate data of Durban to tell you more about which weather you can expect in KwaZulu-Natal:
During the month of May, June, July, August, September and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are January and February. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 22°C (72°F).
Some other facts:
- January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- June is the driest month.
- The warmest month in KwaZulu-Natal is February with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.