Climate and Average Weather in Mpumalanga, South Africa
Mpumalanga is a region in South Africa. The most popular city in this region is Nelspruit. So we will use the climate data of Nelspruit to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Mpumalanga:
During the month of June and July you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 25°C (77°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, March, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- Mpumalanga has dry periods in June, July and August.
- January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Mpumalanga is February with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Mpumalanga, South Africa?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.