Climate and Average Weather in Limpopo, South Africa
Limpopo is a region in South Africa. The most popular city in this region is Hoedspruit. So we will use the climate data of Hoedspruit to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Limpopo:
During the month of June and July you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in January, February, March, April, October, November and December. The coldest month is June with an average maximum temperature of 24°C (75°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- Limpopo has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- February is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Limpopo is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Limpopo, South Africa?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.