Climate and Average Weather in Eastern Cape, South Africa
Eastern Cape is a region in South Africa. The most popular city in this region is Port Elizabeth. So we will use the climate data of Port Elizabeth to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Eastern Cape:
During the month of January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (66°F).
Some other facts:
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Eastern Cape is January with an average maximum temperature of 25°C (77°F).
- December is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Eastern Cape, South Africa?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.