Climate and Average Weather in Can Tho Municipality, Vietnam
Can Tho Municipality is a region in Vietnam. The most popular city in this region is Can Tho. So we will use the climate data of Can Tho to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Can Tho Municipality:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (85°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Can Tho Municipality has dry periods in January, February and March.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Can Tho Municipality is April with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (92°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Can Tho Municipality, Vietnam?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.