Climate and average monthly weather in Winterberg (North Rhine-Westphalia), Germany
Winterberg lies at an altitude of 800 meters and is a popular winter sports destination. It has a temperate climate and in winter months the temperatures drops a few degrees below zero and it will often snow. In summer the temperatures fluctuates between an average minimum temperature of 11 degrees Celsius (52 degrees Fahrenheit) and average maximum of 24 degrees Celsius (75° F). The amount of precipitation is about the same throughout the year.
What is the best time of year to go to Winterberg in Germany? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of June, July and August you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The months June have a high chance of precipitation.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- June is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Winterberg
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.