Climate and average monthly weather in Bled (Gorenjska), Slovenia
With a mild climate and plenty of thermal lake springs Bled is one of Slovenia's most popular holliday destinations. In summer months on most days the average daily temperature rises slightly above 25 degrees Celsius (77° F).
During winter the temperature is usually just above the freezing point. The amount of rain that falls in Bled is pretty high throughout the year. For more specific information about the climate by month please check out the charts lower on this page
What is the best time of year to go to Bled in Slovenia? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of June, July, August and September you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The coldest season / winter is in the months January and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Bled
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.