Average Weather in Sofia, Bulgaria
What's the best time to travel to Sofia in Bulgaria? Here are some facts:
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- May is the wettest month.
- January is the driest month.
Weather Forecast Sofia, Bulgaria
Show in Fahrenheit
Heavy intensity rain
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)