Average Weather in Recife, Brazil
What's the best time to travel to Recife in Brazil? Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- June is the wettest month.
- November is the driest month.
Weather Forecast Recife, Brazil
Show in Fahrenheit
Heavy intensity rain
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)