Average monthly weather in Kisangani, Congo-Kinshasa
What's the best time to travel to Kisangani in Congo-Kinshasa? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical weather data:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is March.
- On average, the coolest month is August.
- October is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don't like to much rain.
- January is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)
Weather Forecast for Kisangani
Show in Fahrenheit
Moderate or heavy rain shower
Patchy rain nearby