Average Weather in Iloilo, Philippines
What's the best time to travel to Iloilo in Philippines? Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- August is the wettest month.
- February is the driest month.
Weather Forecast Iloilo, Philippines
Show in Fahrenheit
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)