Average monthly snow and rainfall in Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Shimla has dry periods in November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, December is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 54.33 in (1380.0 mm)
Show average precipitation in Shimla in Millimeter »
More climate information for Shimla
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Shimla.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in India and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.